SEO Article Marketing Secrets

Learn the best SEO Article Marketing Secrets for using article directories and article submissions for free backlinks and traffic.

How to Build Backlinks | Backlink SEO Success Secrets | Article Marketing Tips and Techniques | Free Backlinks and SEO Tips

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Effective Link Building Tips For Online Marketers - Search Engines - SE Optimization

There is no secret to effective link building. It is simply a game of time vs money.

Time vs money? Let me explain.

If you have been reading ebooks on link building, you would have read about the different ways of effective link building:

- article marketing- social bookmarking- press release- RSS- web 2.0 sites- website directories- blog comments

If you have all the time in the world, you can do everything yourself. If not, you will have to spend money to get the work done.

That's why I said link building is a game of time vs money.

Good news or bad news?

I think it's good news.

When you first started, you can spend more time, less money.

As you make more money, you can spend more money and less time.

Frankly, I didn't do everything I'm supposed to do when it comes to link building. For example, I seldom create Squidoo lens or Hubpages to link to my Adsense websites. I also seldom post blog comments or write a press release for my Adsense websites.

Reason? Again, it's time vs money.

I should have done all these, but I didn't. If you can, by all means do all of them!

I follow a standard link building method for most of my websites.

Recently, I added Linkvana to my link building arsenal.

If you've just started, I suggest that you use the following free (or almost free) strategies:

1. Article marketing

This should be your #1 strategy. You should prepare at least 5 400-words articles, each linking to your homepage and one internal page, and submit them to the top article directories and then mass-submit them to hundreds of smaller article directories through a mass submission service.

2. Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking is the way I get my new website indexed in the search engines quickly. I submit to Digg and Propeller for social bookmarking.

3. Directory submission

Forget about most of the semi-automated directory submitter in the market.

The most time consuming part in directory submission is waiting for the website to load. And the way to speed up the submission process is to have the ability to open multiple websites at the same time, something like the tab feature in Firefox and IE7.

4. Blog comments

I seldom do blog comment posting. Why? Because it's time consuming. But it's a great method, frankly.

Remember this: I would rather have 1 PR3 "webpage" linking to my website compared to 100 PR0 "webpages". Note that I say webpage, not website.

For example, ezinearticle is a PR 6 website. But if you submit an article to it, the page with your article and link usually have PR 0.

How do you find high PR "webpages" to link to you?

Well, the answer is blog comment posting.

Your job is to find blog posts with high PR and with no "no-follow".



Now learn a ton of Article Marketing Tips and Techniques

No comments:

Post a Comment